WHERE TO KEEP YOUR JEWELLERY
- Keep jewellery in a safe and dry place.
- Do not keep silver jewellery in the bathroom as it will tarnish quickly.
- Storing jewellery in a sealed airtight bag is the best way to prevent silver pieces from tarnishing and oxidation while storing.
- Try to avoid contact with water, remove while swimming, bathing or showering.
- Avoid direct contact with abrasive products and chemicals like soap, oil, moisturisers, perfume.
- Chemicals in your make up, hair products and perfume will cause jewellery to dull, wiping jewellery clean after contact will help to keep the original finish.
- Take care not to pull chains as they may break under tension.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while exercising as this may cause damage or injury.
- Avoid cleaning while wearing your jewellery, detergents will cause tarnishing and damage.
- Removing jewellery while doing household tasks will prevent damage.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR JEWELLERY LOOKING NEW
- Take to your local jeweller for polishing or fixing any visible damage.
- General home care as listed above will help to keep your jewellery looking new.
- If your jewellery has broken due to a fault of your own, take to your local jeweller and they will be able to repair the item for you.
- If the jewellery has broken due to a production fault, please send details to email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CARING FOR OR RETURNING YOUR ITEM, PLEASE SEND TO INFO@BARJEWELLERY.COM.